Processing of personal data, including your name, address, email address, or phone number will always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with other data protection regulations applicable to InstaGrowing.net. Via this data protection declaration, we are informing the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use, and process. Furthermore, you are informed, by this data protection declaration, of the rights to which you are entitled.
As the data controller and data processor, InstaGrowing.net has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure complete protection of your personal data throughout the website. Since Internet-based data transmissions may have security gaps, absolute protection is not guaranteed. This is why every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via all available means, e.g. by email or phone support.
In this Policy we will explain:
- Information that we obtain from buyers
- How do we collect personal information?
- How does InstaGrowing use personal information?
- When do we disclose your personal information?
- How long do we keep your personal information?
- How is your personal information kept secure?
Names, member names, email address, phone number, other contact details, information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including information about your browser, IP address, general location by your browser), responses to the surveys initiated for research purposes, payment details (like your credit card information ), transaction details, support queries, web analytics data and information that you provide when you fill in forms on our websites.
We may use this information to respond to your requests or correspondence, to provide customer service (or for statistical purposes), analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website, improve products/services, send technical notices/updates, security alerts, changes in policy notifications, administrative messages, so we are able to prevent fraud, breach of policies/terms, and threats or harm.
How do we collect personal information?
When you perform certain actions like register on our websites, buy/order items or services on our sites, subscribe to our newsletter, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication via any available option.
We collect personal information automatically as you navigate through the sites or through a 3rd party when you use services associated with our sites.
How does InstaGrowing use personal information?
Your information is used when we need to define your identity to ease processing of transactions happening on any of our websites, for example when you purchase items from our marketplace.
Other legitimate interests may include:
- providing you with services described on any of our websites;
- verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our websites;
- providing support services;
- sharing with you company news and websites/services updates;
- checking your actions on our websites to identify potentially fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance;
- respond to your comments or queries on our websites, ask for your feedback or opinion via surveys;
- managing legal/operational affairs including risk management related to content and fraud matters;
- improving our products and services.
When you give us consent:
- to provide you with marketing information relating to products and services which may be of interest to you;
- to modify/customize our services and websites, like advertising that appears on our website
How is your personal information kept secure?